Saturday, March 12, 2022

STARSTRUCK #2

 Back in the day when I was publishing and teaching classes in quilt making, I would develop and make the quilt.  Often, I would then make a second smaller quilt top to double check the pattern and show other fabric and color options. I never got around to quilting some of those smaller samples.  I'm making an effort to complete some of the unfinished projects, and now is the time to quilt this one; it is only 18 years later. 

I'm fortunate that I have a large closet that houses my scraps and stash. I did find some more of the stripe fabric in four separate pieces to sew together for the back of this quilt. You never know when you might need those dibs and dabs!

THE STATS:  STARSTRUCK #2, 2004-2022, 25"X25", Machine pieced, Machine quilted.

Starstruck, the 2004 version, was on the cover of my book about "Traditional Two Block Quilts".

No comments: