Monday, February 13, 2017

A MUG RUG FOR A VALENTINE'S PRESENT

It's been over a month since I last posted.  Not much quilting has gone on.  I've been working on making doll clothes for an 18" doll for a charity donation project.  It did include a doll quilt --- more on that in the future.  I hope to get back to quilting regularly in the next week or so ----

I took an afternoon off from the doll clothes to make a mug rug for my granddaughter for a Valentine's present to use in her office.
Fun fabrics were from the Loralie Harris fabric line.  I discovered her studio recently moved within less than 10 miles from my house, and carries all of her panels and fabrics.  I'll be using more of her fun polka-dot and checked fabrics in the future, I'm sure!

I'm joining the following:
Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making
Cooking up Quilts for Main Crush Monday
Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social Wednesday
Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday
Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute mug rug. Lucky you to be close to Loralei's studio. Have fun shopping there. (Is that an option? Does she have a shop there? By any chance is this in Northern Virginia?

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Cute little mug rug! Lucky you to live so close to her studio.