Monday, December 11, 2017

SOME CHRISTMAS SEWING

Not much time for sewing this month --- too much decorating, shopping, entertaining, and enjoying the season of the birth of our Savior.  
But I did manage a little bit of Christmas sewing ----
my version of the log cabin cross.
I drafted the pattern to accommodate paper piecing and 1/2 inch logs.
The stats:
Paper pieced, machine quilted, 11" x 16", 2017.



Right now, I'm tangled up in grocery lists and menus; but working to remember the reason we are celebrating this joyous holiday.


Merry Christmas! 

I'm joining the following:
Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making
Cooking Up Quilts for Main Crush Monday
What a Hoot Quilts for BOMS Away Monday
Ems Scrapbag for Moving It Forward Monday
My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday
Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday
Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Nice bit of Christmas quilting!

Heide said...

Very nice!

Marsha Cooper said...

I would like to add the log cabin cross to my ever growing list of things I want to make!