Friday, April 26, 2019

CHERRY JUBILEE

I finally finished this wool applique in time to photograph it with our cherry tree in bloom.  The plaid background is from a skirt from Scotland purchased at a thrift store for $6.


THE STATS:
Wool machine applique and embroidery, machine pieced and quilted, 2019, 21" x 21".

I'm joining the following:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict for can I get a Whoop Whoop Friday
Cooking up Quilts for Main Crush Monday
Ems's Scrapbag for Moving It Forward Monday
What a Hoot Quilts for BOMS Away Monday

3 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Very pretty quilt! And a great setting too.

Susie H said...

That's an adorable quilt! I really like the machine quilting & embroidery. Great job!

Roosterhead Designs said...

This cherry quilt is So Completely Amazing!! Your work is beautiful~~~ Take care in CO where I hear it's been snowing! *sigh* you just never know : ) Hug sto you, karen o