Thursday, February 15, 2018

PATHWAYS

No explanation for this table runner --- it just evolved of its own accord.


 
THE STATS:
"Pathways", 2018, 13" x 32", Machine pieced, Machine appliqued, Machine quilted.

I'm joining the following:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday
Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday
Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making
Cooking Up Quilts for Main Crush Monday
Em's Scrapbag for Moving It Forward Monday
What a Hoot Quilts for BOMS Away Monday
My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Funky little finish. Congrats and enjoy your new table runner!!

em's scrapbag said...

Your table runner is fun. I love projects that just evolve.

Lynette said...

Fun! And successful. :) I love projects like this, that just come to their own being.